Thursday, August 14, 2014

Ducks and Geese!

I had mentioned in a previous post almost a month ago now that I had taken photographs of some ducks and geese and here I am just now posting the photos! 


Mallards and Canadian geese are the two water fowl that we see the most around here

I think Canadian Geese are very pretty!

Look at this majestic Mallard drake!

I was VERY excited to see ducklings this time!! 

Ducklings are just way too cute. 


 A grumpy old Greylag goose.


With my darling husband who has a very epic beard right now!


What kind of ducks and geese do you have near you?
Do you ever see swans? (We do sometimes!)

******************************************************************

Do you have an Instagram? I do! Follow me @bexmuzy !
Even if you don't have an Instagram account you should be able to see my photos here



Love, Rebecca



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment