Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary!


 Justin,
 I am so very thankful that you are not only my best friend in the whole world, but also my husband. Thankyou so much for being there for me during these hard times with my health. You make the worst of days bearable, and sometimes you take the sadness away.

As much as I wish and pray that I would recover and be back to the way I was when we were dating, I would never ever trade those moments that I have shared with you since my illnesses/injuries began- those moments where my soul is completely broken and you hold me and help me get back up. You have shown me just how much you love me and are dedicated to us. 


I couldn't have asked for a more perfect man; you have made me the happiest woman in the whole world. I know you worry that you aren't doing enough to help me with my struggles, but trust me dear- you have gone above and beyond.

Thankyou so much for you love, patience, kindness, wisdom and awesome bear hugs. I am so glad you love those moments where we just lay in bed and talk late into the night. I am so thankful that you think I'm perfect for you, and that you tell me so. It means the world to me.

Happy 3 years of marriage Love. Here's to many many more.









Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I remember the day you were married...I was counting down with you! Happy anniversary to you both...may you have many, many more happy years together!

    ReplyDelete