Monday, March 24, 2014

The Little Blue Fish


Once upon a time a little baby blue fish swam into my life. A gift from my husband to ease my loneliness and desire for a little friend to care for. We named him "Deedo" and lovingly spoiled him as much as one can spoil a fish. 

As this little blue fish grew older and bigger he started showing off his beautiful colors, the peacock greens and deep reds. His personality of darting around the bowl when he knew it was mealtime was amusing to watch. 

Deedo soon turned 2 and seemed to still be going strong, a few months passed by when quietly in the night my little fish passed away. 
I will miss my little guy so much. I will never forget how much I loved him and how he swam into my heart- even though he was just a little fish.

 Goodbye Deedo. Thankyou for making me happy
Love Me





Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Aw...that's so sweet. I've had probably 3 or 4 bettas as a little girl and I loved them all and was so sad when they died! They do seem to make a mark on our lives, don't they?

    ReplyDelete