Friday, March 14, 2014

Favorite Vlogger of the Week- Bunny Meyer


For this week's favorites I chose vlogger Bunny Meyer also known on the internet as "Grav3yardgirl" 
She has a very quirky personality with a sense of humor, style and accent to match! She creates 3 to four videos a week on average including make-up and hair tutorials, "Tea Vlogs", unboxing videos and thrift store hauls. Bunny is in her late 20s and is from Texas. 

I first started watching her videos after stumbling upon her "Does This Thing Really Work?" video about a hair accessory called "Hot Buns". She tries out various "As Seen On TV" products to see if they actually work. I found her funny comments and facial expressions endearing and watched more of her videos. 

  
As I watched her videos I learned something else about Bunny that made me love her even more. She also experiences anxiety and panic attacks and talks about her struggles and victories. I have found this so very encouraging and it makes me feel less alone as I too struggle with panic disorder and panic attacks.


I find her videos very enjoyable to watch and I will watch a bunch in a row when I am having a stressful day.  Her charming personality and awesome sense of humor help me relax and unwind.

I also love her adorable kitty too! 


Check out Bunny Meyer at her channel on YouTube 
Grav3yardgirl


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen her uncut TV interview? She's out of her vlog character and just being herself -- she talks about her insecurities (how she was always teased about her mouth and teeth) and how she started vlogging (got bored one day after she suffered a car accident), etc. She seems like a well-grounded person who is giving people a lot of joy! Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kYo26G_gFQ

    ReplyDelete