Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Birthday Celebrating!

We went to my parents to celebrate my birthday a few weeks ago. My mom made me homemade Belgian waffles!! I haven't had home made waffles in 2 years!
As you can tell my siblings were VERY excited about my birthday lol

My family gave me a game- "Scribblenauts: Unmasked". It is a VERY cute puzzle game and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

Chocolate frosting on vanilla cake- so good! 

Rebekah, Sarah and Matt. Sarah is my brother's girlfriend. She gave me a beautiful scarf!

With my adorable husband!

My brother Collin gave me this very cute necklace. It was very sweet of him and I love it so much!

We got together with my in-laws this past week and my mother-in-law made some delicious cheesecake for me. It was very good!

I hope you are all having a good week! It is FINALLY starting to warm up a bit here but we still have quite a bit of snow. I love the early snowfalls, but by now all the snow is dirty and yukky- plus their is sand everywhere. The entry way of our apartment building looks awful and needs vacuuming often.

I am ready for spring but NOT ready for allergies to hit my poor sinuses.

Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment