Saturday, March 1, 2014

I'm 25???


Hello everybody! 
Thankyou so much for all the birthday wishes! I am so glad you all enjoyed seeing my childhood photos. I am thankful that I have copies of those pictures to share! 



Justin's chocolatey creation for my birthday! It is his version of a lava cake. The base is brownie with dark, milk and white chocolate chips. The second layer is red velvet cake. The top is a semi-sweet chocolate disk with powdered sugar hearts. The cake is frosted withe chocolate frosting. He also made Chocolate Ganache for the "lava" part AND homemade whip cream

The warm ganache melted the chocolate disk to create the "lava" 

It was very good! I am so blessed to have such a creative husband. 

Justin gets a kiss for giving me an awesome birthday! 

I got one back! :)

I am one blessed girl! 

Justin gave me this adorable plush Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon (one of my favorite movies)
a gift card to get Frozen when it comes out on DVD, and a quart of Ben and Jerry's ice cream! 


I had a rough back week so we are hoping once it is a bit better we can actually got out for a birthday dinner like we originally planned. Regardless of my back I had a very nice birthday! 

Love, Becca













Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment