Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day


Hello Readers! 

I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day? We kinda had a blizzard! 
It has been snowing and snowing and snowing and it's starting to get old. 

Justin and I pretty much just played games together and he made us a very nice dinner that evening! We ate in our jammies and it was still very romantic! Justin gave me flowers, a teddy bear and balsamic vinegar! Now you may say...."Um...why did he give you vinegar??" 

I had mentioned a while ago that I wanted some balsamic vinegar for the next time we had a bread, pasta and salad dinner. I had been to a restaurant years ago that had warm bread and balsamic vinegar to dip your bread into and I was HOOKED. It has been a very long time since I have been back to that restaurant and my parents never had balsamic vinegar at home. It truly is the little things that mean the most and he was VERY sweet to remember!!! 

Love, 
Rebecca








Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment