Monday, February 10, 2014

Thankyou


As most of you know I was having a really rough week a little bit ago with my back and I was feeling so discouraged when I got a text from Galina that she was making a visit up to CT!! I was so happy to see her and spend some time just talking. Just the encouragement I needed after a stressful week. Thankyou Lina for such a wonderful surprise!! 

All of the messages and comments have been so encouraging and although I would prefer not to be "complaining" or write when I am very depressed- I am glad I did only because I received such encouragement from you all. I even received a few emails (to which I still need to write back but thankyou so so much!!) Thankyou so so much to every one who took the time to write to me or pray for me. 

My back has been difficult and hurting on and off, interrupting sleep and so on. But a few days ago I was able to help Justin for about 10 minutes with super prep for Chinese Chicken. I just cut up some pieces because he was unsure how to cube the meat and he asked if I could show him. I was pretty wiped afterwards, but Justin was SO EXCITED that we "cooked together" even if it was only a brief time. 

Keep praying! 

Love, Becca



(check out Galina's blog HERE!)












Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you're still having struggles with panic attacks or not, but I recently saw something about a girl who had a service dog that helped her. I immediately thought of you and just wanted to pass it along that that might be an option for you. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kali!
      Yes, I still struggle with panic attacks. It's pretty much three to four times a week that I will have one. I have heard about service dogs for panic attacks!! Thankyou for passing along the info, that was very thoughtful of you! I have actually looked into it a bit! Thankyou for your prayers!

      Delete