Monday, February 24, 2014

Favorite Musician of the Week- Jun Sung Ahn


Instead of doing a favorite photos of the week I decided to do a favorite musician of the week.
I follow a lot of independent musicians on YouTube and I am blown away by the talent these people have!



For this week I chose violinist Jun Sung Ahn. I have always loved the Violin- it's one of my all time favorite instruments! Jun Sung Ahn is 21 years old and is from Seoul, Korea. Below are a few of my favorite covers he has done.














What's your favorite instrument??

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! We love the violin (I'd always hoped to learn how to play, but never tried), flute (again, always hoped to learn how to play, but never tried), cello (never tried), and piano (I have mastered this one!).

    Do you play an instrument, Rebecca? If not, this might be a good time in your life to explore one! You could take private lessons in your own home so you wouldn't have to go anywhere. Think about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took 8 years of piano lessons as a child, my first teacher was awesome, my second one was not so awesome and the experience turned me off from wanting to play the piano. I tried to teach my self Violin for two years but the violin I had broke -we were actually sold a bad violin and since we knew nothing about violins we got ripped off. The cost to repair it wasn't worth it. So now I have a busted violin and I can read some music but thats about it!

      Delete