Saturday, February 22, 2014

Justice for Vader




So I have been following this blog called "May the Fox Be With You" for a while now. It's about a young couple who owned a domesticated pet fox. They posted photos and vidoes of his adventures and what it was like owning an exotic animal. I really enjoyed reading about the experiences they had and their honesty about how rewarding and difficult exotic pet ownership can be. 

Very recently this couple's pet fox was taken from them and euthanized after an anonymous person claimed that Vader bit them. There was no evidence or proof presented. It's heartbreaking that this cute little guy is gone forever. I really loved reading about him.


I cannot fathom the pain this couple is going through after losing their precious Vader after all the time, work and care they put into his precious little life. 

There is a petition going on for justice for this couple in the loss of their pet. My husband and I both signed and if you are interested you can sign to here at 



















Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment