Monday, February 17, 2014

Stephanie and Justin's Birthdays!

January 24th is not only my sister's birthday but also my husband's! She turned 15 and he turned 25!

Mom made a cheesecake Birthday cake! 

She isn't fond of me taking her photo....

Justin's turn!!!

Happy Birthday honey! 

My family gave him a game called Blokus, it is pretty interesting!

So after the birthday party Justin and I pulled out this giant chocolate tree. Justin got it for Christmas and we wanted to share it! The only problem was how on earth do you cut it???

Caleb thought we should just chomp down! Luckily the tree was hollow so I was able to cut it...sort of lol

Mmmmmm....chocolate tree!!

Love, Rebecca




Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Blokus! it seems boring at first but when you play it with 4, it's a war! I recommend that you each play two colors when you play as a couple cause it's really pointless to play it with only 2 people who each play only one color, simply because the game is not set up to be fun that way. My best friends and I will go sit in the sun on those lazy summer days every year and play round after round of blokus, all squealing and yelling and evil-laughing when we managed to built our enemy into a corner... good times!

    ReplyDelete