Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Lazy Summer Days

We have had quite a few days of stuffy heat and humidity around where I live. My siblings are keeping cool with fans while enjoying some Dr. Who.

Katelyn looking adorable in her "Laura Ingalls" braids

My brother Brandon bought a tent and set it up in my parents' backyard to see how it is put together.

Katelyn and Caleb playing in the tent

It has cool windows too!

My nephew was not impressed.

Collin mimicking his son's famous expressions

I think Katey enjoys the tent!

Matt man is getting so big!

Sarah fixing Katey's braid while my Mom enjoys the baby.

Caleb is going to be 12 in just a few weeks!

He is growing up too fast.
Uncle Jeremiah!

Everybody wants to hold Collin Levi!

Look at that dimple! Jeremiah will be turning 16 next month. I think he is going to be getting a lot taller!


Love, Rebecca



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment