Friday, July 1, 2016

My Dad's Birthday!

My Dad is a June baby! My mom wanted to have a tiny little surprise picnic for him so we kids got together at the house for supper time.

Justin and I brought some balloons!

Katelyn giving Dad birthday kisses!




It was very pretty outside, perfect for the picnic!

The kids playing football with Dad

The food was delicious! We got to enjoy it under the canopy that was a gift from Collin and Sarah for Dad's birthday.

Opening Kitty's card

Opening the present from Katelyn

She made Dad out of paper and a paper John Deere truck for him to ride!

Look at how cute her little art project is!

Collin Levi is not too excited about not being the center of attention

Sarah and Collin Levi

We had to take a cute family photo for them in front of my dad's fancy looking shed

This is the closest expression we got to a smile from my little nephew.

Collin started crying so the kids being the amazing Aunts and Uncles they are quickly cheered him up.

Cutest Aunts and Uncles ever!!

That face!

Collin Levi trying to grab his Uncle Brandon's beard

The cake! My dad is 52 but Kitty picked out the candles.


Grandpa and Grandson

I love this photo- look at that cute little Uncle Caleb taking care of his nephew!

Grandpa and Grandma! 

Dad's picnic party was awesome and I'm so glad all of us kids could make it to hang out together!

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment