Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Gone Fishing

We had my brother and his wife over for our weekly get-together. Justin cooked up some hot dogs and corn on the cob

I always love seeing my nephew!

After the meal we headed down to a local river because Collin was itching to fish.

He sadly didn't get anything more than mosquito bites.

There is a beaver dam at this spot. Justin saw some beavers there. It's right under that fallen tree to the right.

Sarah enjoying the birds in the tree tops.

Collin Levi was unimpressed.

More shots along the river

Fishing away

It's to bad he didn't catch anything. I know how much he loves fishing!



It was a wonderful evening just hanging out by the river. I can't wait to go again! Maybe Collin will catch a fish next time?

Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment