Friday, August 12, 2016

Celebrating 5 Years!

Five years ago on a beautiful August afternoon Justin and I said our wedding vows and started our journey together.

 Five years later and I'm still crazy about this guy! It's weird to think that so many adventures and memories have been crammed into only 5 years. I love being married and I can't believe that there once was a time when I didn't even know Justin. 

To my readers who have been around since before I was even dating- Hi! Thanks for joining me on this journey and here's to many more years to come! 

Love, Rebecca 

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Five years? No way! Has it been that long already? :)

    Happy Anniversary and may you have many, many more!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that day!! :) I woke up that morning and was so excited for you...checked your blog regularly throughout that whole week looking for updates. Happy anniversary to you guys and may God bless you with many, may more years together!! :)

    ReplyDelete