Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Collin Levi is 6 Months Old!

It's hard to believe that my adorable little nephew is 6 months old now. He is growing up so fast!




 Sarah and Collin wanted to have some portraits taken of little Collin Levi to send to the grandparents. We went to the park where I had my wedding photos done.
 
Look at those chubby little cheeks! It's hard to believe that he had trouble gaining weight at the beginning with that plump face.

He is starting to roll over and scoot around a tiny bit.

Wearing his Daddy's hat

Look at that smile!

Kisses from his Daddy!

How cute is this little family?

We managed to get a small smile from him

Momma's handsome little boy

Happy 6 month mark to my nephew! I can't wait to watch you grow up. Just don't grow up too fast okay?

Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment