Saturday, February 28, 2015

My 26th Birthday!


Hello everyone! As of yesterday I am now officially 26 years old. I had a wonderful birthday thanks to my husband and my family. They all spoiled me rotten! 


Here is a beautiful card that my youngest sister, Katelyn drew for me. She also gave me a beautiful shiny nickel! 

Collin and Sarah gave me a beautiful card and a giftcard. 

My 16 year old sister Stephanie surprised me with this GORGEOUS hand drawn card featuring one of my favorite characters from the online anime RWBY.

I thought the doodle of herself in the card was just way too cute and I love all the hard work that went into making this card for me. I think this is hands down my favorite birthday gift I received this year

Jeremiah, Matt, Caleb and Katelyn chipped in together and got me some Lindor truffles. Talk about spoiling me! 

My family gave me a blue-ray of my favorite movie- Howl's Moving Castle. 

.....and Justin gave me a DVD of the same movie...oops! I guess I was too talkative about what my favorite movie was lol. He also gave me the book too. I can't wait to read it! 


Caleb, Kitty with the newlyweds. 

The kids decided our brother Brandon needed a new look. 

My husband! :D 

My beautiful sister Stephanie. <3 

My handsome brother Jeremiah- he is getting so tall! 

Looking through wedding photos with Collin and Sarah. 

Justin made chocolate cupcakes, that were filled with caramel AND he made ganache. This boy can cook! 

My dad. He pulled his back out right before my birthday and is currently still dealing with pain. I hope he feels better soon. I for one know how awful back pain is! 

With Matt and Kitty. Such cuties! 

A closer look at the beautiful card. You can find more of my sister's art HERE 

*******************************************************************



Lina from Life According to Lina surprised me with a Loot Crate for my birthday. It was soo sweet of her! Lina and I are long-time friends since childhood and I love that we still keep in touch even though we live so far away from each other. 

Love, Rebecca



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, lady! I have a February birthday too...looks like the amazing people are born in February. :) I also love truffles...my favorite!! :) Glad you enjoyed your special day. May God bless you in this coming year.

    ReplyDelete