Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sarah and Collin's Wedding- Family Portraits and Funny Photos


My family is growing! 

Kissing again?!

The ladies

The men.

With my parents

With my maternal grandparents.

With my paternal grandmother

The married kids! :)

All the kids- siblings, a cousin and the flower girl and ring bearer.

Silly faces! 

This one is my favorite! 

************************************************************************

In between photo sessions there were a few sillier moments

"Jumping for Joy"
And no- I didn't know my brother could jump THAT HIGH! 



I guess the bridal party got tired of all the smooching...




I was supposed to be taking a photo of my brother and his girlfriend when Collin jumped in...

Brandon and his girlfriend

Collin is such a beautiful groom...

A cute moment with Sarah and Stephanie.

The adorable bride and groom

And here we have Bobby M. hard at work- he did beautiful job capturing the wedding!


**************************************************************
Collin and Sarah stayed at a Bed and Breakfast for their honeymoon.
They are doing very well and enjoying adjusting to married life together.
Last week their kitten was able to be picked up and brought home.


I hope you all enjoyed the photos and I thank you all so much for celebrating with me! 

Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment