Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sarah and Collin's Wedding- Portraits


All but one of the photos below are by the wedding photographer Bobby M. 
Mine is in black and white.

I hope you enjoy these beautiful photos! 

 Since we had a snowstorm the day of the wedding there had to be a few snow shots of course. 


Everyone's favorite photo! I plan to frame this for my home.



Back in the nice warm church for more portraits.



The flowergirl and the ringbearer.

Sarah with her ladies

My sister-in-law is so gorgeous!



Collin with his men.

The little guy makes me laugh everytime I see this photo



My brothers

A VERY normal moment for these two. They always loved to roughhouse since they were very small.

Dad and Collin.
Almost all of us kids look a lot like my dad. Collin however looks the most like him. He just needs a mustache lol.

My handsome brother.

The wedding bands







Believe it or not this was actually a tough photo to get.
 Sarah kept losing her balance, It turned out beautiful though!


Collin's wedding band has a wood in-lay.
He has always liked things that were different and unique so it totally suits him! 




Family photos will be following soon! That will be the last post of their wedding photos.

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I'm very curious about your brother's wooden-inlay ring. Did he have it custom made? I haven't seen this trend before, but I may have been living under a rock. Her rings are cute, but her wedding band is supposed to be worn closest to her heart, so they are reversed! The girls all look very cold in the snow shots -- short sleeves in winter! Brrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    I had never seen wood in-lays in rings either but apparently it is a thing! I think it is fascinating. I do not know where he got the ring but I don't think it was custom made. I believe it was gotten either online or at a jewelers. Sarah's ring was switched because she was wearing her engagement ring on her left hand so when the ring exchange took place it ended up in front of the diamond ring. :) She switched it later on. Just forgot to for the photo.

    It was VERY cold! But the snow photos turned out gorgeous so it was worth braving the cold! (it's still VERY cold here!)

    ReplyDelete