Monday, February 2, 2015

Sarah and Collin's Wedding- The Ceremony

The decorations in the church were perfect! I loved the slight Christmassy feel to it all. 

Lance and Justin pulling down the runner

Pastor, my brother Collin, my brother Brandon, Lance and Justin.

Rebekah looking so gorgeous in her maid-of-honor dress.

The  flowergirl and the ring bearer. These two are twins!

Collin waiting for his bride. I love Brandon's smile and that he is looking at Collin, so sweet!!

Sarah with my Dad.

Collin trying not to cry...

He did start to cry a bit....

Look at this gorgeous bride!!!




photo by Bobby M.



exchange of rings

exchange of rings

Lighting the Unity Candle


photo by Bobby M.


The kiss...

Awwwwwwwwwww.....

Look at those smiles! Such a happy moment!!

 photo by Bobby M.

photo by Bobby M.

 photo by Bobby M.

 photo by Bobby M.

Katy filming, the musicians in the background.

My brother was eager to show me the photo he took of my handsome husband! :)




Katelyn filmed different moments during the wedding day. Here is her video about her big brother getting married!

More photos soon!
Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That must have been one great first kiss -- she forgot to get her bouquet back from her maid of honor before walking back down the aisle! LOL. I almost fainted at my own wedding so I don't really have room to talk. Charming couple and hope they are off having a great honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Katelyn's video was great! ;-)

    ReplyDelete