Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Yay for Warmer Weather!

The weather has been incredibly beautiful so I brought my little ones outside for the first time! They loved getting some fresh air! And don't worry I stayed with them the entire time!! 

Daisy and Charlie checking out the new surroundings and sounds.

We have discovered that Charlie knows some phrases! He says "thankyou" and "I love you" 

Here is my little Zoey girl! 

Hope the weather has been nice in your area!! :)


God bless, 
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. HIIIIIIIIII!!! I haven't visited in awhile, just been busy here in my little corner of the world. :) The weather has been AMAZING! My children are enjoying all the outdoor play they have been getting. They had a picnic yesterday and wanted one today too but it is pouring rain. Sooo, may be another day! Your little birdies look so happy to be outside in the fresh air. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete