Friday, April 12, 2013

Random Photos of my Teenage Days!


This was from 2007!! I was 18 in this photo- my lovely friend Haley was 13! And guess what? I am now married and she is preparing to start her music degree this fall!! How time flies!!
Haley was always very mature for her age and I definitely think that was why we were able to be very close considering the five year age gap. We still keep in touch even though her family has since moved out of state!

This is Haley's older sister- Galina- again 2007 photo. She was 16 and we were both highschool graduates in this photo! believe it or not!

Galina and I are trying to get together this summer!! Woohoo!!

Oh don't mind me...just a freshman college student with a balloon hat. :)

Family photo- guessing 2008


I'm actually not a teenager in this photo, but the young lady is my dear friend Jordan! She also lives out-of-state. But we get together when we can!


My awesome cousin Elisabeth!


Same cousin- but barely two year before the previous photo! Someone got tall! lol


18 year old me at my friend Natalie's home. We were celebrating her 16th birthday!


The most interesting thing connected with these pictures is that exactly one week later my family began and endured an almost three month bout with whooping cough... I luckily did not get it- but it was an intense three months!


16 year old me with my first true "baby" Pippin- the Satin rabbit. My little guy was a whopping 12 pound bunny! He lived 5 years.


With my cousin on Christmas day 2007! We accidentally dressed kind of similar for our visit to Grandma's house!


Ah good old 2007- when I was desperately trying to learn the violin.... didn't get very far!


with my littlest brother Caleb- probably 18.


My sister! :D


19!

The first photo Justin ever had of me!

19!

15 years old and the little newborn guy was my brother Caleb- who is now 9 years old!! 

18, with my great grandmother! Who, sadly, has since passed. I miss her.


my 18th birthday!


19!!


19 again, with my sweet little sister


2007 at a Summer Missionary camp- can you find me??


We held several children's programs that year


So- here I am at 18. What I wouldn't give to be that thin again! lol My goal weight!



So that's some of my teenage years! I recently found all of these photos and was very excited :D

God bless,
~Rebecca











Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Yeeeeeeeeah, those teenage years were great, weren't they? I miss my skinny days too. :( Funny thing is, that wasn't really that long ago! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love all these memories!

    ReplyDelete