Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter!!

We spent Easter this year at my in-laws, along with my pastor's family and two of Jessica's friends from college. My husband's Aunt made these gorgeous eggs as gifts! 

(sorry about the photos quality I forgot my camera at home and only had my iPod) 


Grandma Barker's tulips! I love Easter- it feels like the official beginning of Spring- as compared to the snow we got on March 21st!! 

Sarah- my pastor's youngest- is such a sweetie! 

After the delicious meal of Ham, potatoes, ratatouille, peas, bread (and much more!) there was a game of Catan! 

It was a fun day! 
I hope everyone had a great Easter!! 


God bless, 
~Rebecca

*******************************************************************************

Be sure to check out my other Blog- Before the Veil! 
Today's topic is "Dealing with a Break-up"









Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment