Saturday, September 22, 2012

More Thoughts

Thankyou to everyone who has been leaving comments of encouragement. 
I am currently battling a cold so it means even more now that I am really laying low! 

I guess most of my frustration and sadness is from the hard choices I am forced to make because of my health. I have been thinking about when we want to start a family, and it has to be put on hold for now. 

I know I am not ready for or able to handle what a child would require and need with my health the way it is. I know how demanding raising a family can be just from being the oldest of 8 kids. And once you have one child, more are soon to follow.... 

As of right now, my bird and fish are filling the void of needing something to care for and be motherly to :) I cannot begin to describe how much joy my bettas give me. They are my "babies" lol. 


My goals are to get the injury taken care of, figure out why I am so exhausted all  the time and get that treated, and I would love to try to lose the weight I gained after the injury. 

Justin has been amazing throughout all of this. He has been so helpful with the house and cooking. He knows my limitations, and makes sure I don't overdo stuff.

Thanks again! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I did read your other post and WANTED to leave a comment, but I forgot. :( Soooo, here is my encouragement to you. Rest, rest, REST. It WILL get better and although you can't see the end result, doing what is best for your body right now is what is most important. Children are ALOT of work and you need your health to care for them. Praying for you and hang in there!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you had your thyroid checked? If it is even a little low, find a doctor who will prescribe a supplement. Sometimes the blood tests that doctors depend on don't reveal that while you are making thyroid hormone your cells aren't taking it up. My doc was nice enough to agree to put me on it anyway. Oh, wow! It hasn't helped with weight loss as much as I had hoped but I feel much less tired and depressed. And my hair has grown like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had my thyroid checked and all was fine in that area! I have a severe hormonal imbalance. I will be going in November to see an Endocronologist

      Delete
  3. Ughmy comment disappeared! I was going to finish with:

    Maybe He wants you to learn something new (like the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe) or be alone together longer to deepen your strength as a couple. If He is telling you to wait... then it's ok to listen to Him!

    ReplyDelete