Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Picnic with Ducks and Geese!

 
This past week we visited this gorgeous park for a picnic lunch after my physical therapy,


After the picnic we went to feed the ducks! There are easily 100+ ducks and geese at this particular park! 

 
Isn't she pretty?


We saw this sign.... seriously? You HAVE to put wifi in a PARK????



Hey it's us!


The wind was so strong my hair was hilarious!


We had alot of fun!


Geese in a row


Goose with a feather stuck to his beak lol


pretty mallard


 I tried and tried to get a photo of a duck mid-flight... it was so hard!


 
 I do not like these geese....
I was chased in this very same park as a child by this type of goose.







 
Some more beautiful ducks that I can't identify...



 I tried to search online but nothing came up...

 
I'd love to know what kind of duck this is!


I know mallards!! :)


God bless,
~Rebecca




Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That's Hubbard Park, right? It looks so beautiful! I love that the weather has been so nice lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the duck with the green head is a male mallard. Sounds like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete