Thursday, September 20, 2012

Heron!


 
We visited another park the other day!
I love fall so much and it is nice to be out and abut!


 
We had a perfect picnic spot!

 
As soon as we sat down dome ducks showed up! We tossed them some bread :)

 Picnics make really nice dates that do not cost much at all!

A Gorgeous mallard

 
We see female mallards all the time, hardly any males... I wonder why?

 
we had a special treat during this picnic! We saw a Heron!

 
I never realized how creepy they look... lol


After our meal we walked around the park, this one is VERY small so there wasn't much to see!

It was so much fun though!


God bless,
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I love herons!! :) And parks. But if you think heron's are creepy now, you should see them go "squirreling!!" It's CRAZY!!! My mom did a post about it here on her old blog! :) You have to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete