Thursday, September 13, 2012

Labor Day!

 
For Labor Day this year Justin and I joined my family for a picnic at my grandparent's home!

My little brother Matt and I

 
He is quite the character!

Kitty and I "matching" in pink!

 
Justin and Kitty being so silly!

My wonderful and awesome cousin!

Kitty and Lisabeth, Kitty is in "jail"


Caleb showing off his teeth...

:)

At least we got one good photo before my sister....

photobombed us.... lol

 
Ladder golf!

My wonderful Grandpa! He looks pretty good for 82!!

Grandma!!

Like father like son...

Jeremiah!!

 
 Kitty rubbing her hands together for cookies.... lol

 
 Daddy and two of his girls....
After the picnic we had Mark and Melissa over for dinner.

It was an awesome Labor day!


 God bless, 
~Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment