Monday, March 2, 2020

Welcome 2020

We started off our New Year with friends and pancakes. It was a great way to celebrate.

 Justin's cousin Sam and her husband

Justin's cousin Mike and his girlfriend 

For lunch we joined Justin's family. We always celebrate New Years Day with them 

Grandma was telling jokes  

Justin, Jess and Gerald 

Aunt Stephanie and Grandma 

Mom made spinach raviolis, one of my favorites! 

Poppa enjoying the meal 

After lunch we exchanged gifts 

I love how we do Christmas/ New Years with my in-laws 

Jessica and G gave me my first starter Pokemon plushie! It is so soft!  

 Justin got some hot sauces. One of the sauces is from the Hot Ones Youtube series!

I made a guess with a stylized Spiderman tee shirt for Gerald. I was so excited by his reaction! I'm glad I chose that design. (don't have a photo of it to show, sorry!)

Aunt Stephanie opening gifts 

 Nessa enjoyed the day too!

On to a new year!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment