Monday, March 2, 2020

December Moments

During December of last year we had a couple ice storms. 

Ice storms are always scary but also very beautiful

I ha to be extremely careful taking these photos. Our deck was covered in a sheet of ice.

Thankfully I did not slip and fall! The photos I got were so beautiful.

I was able to watch the Downton Abbey movie. It was nice taking another little trip into the world of Lord Grantham, family and the service. I thought some plot devices were incredibly dumb, but overall I enjoyed it. The conversation at the end between Granny and Mary really hit me. I felt like I could relate to that scene so much. 

Oliver being gorgeous as usual.

A few weeks after Lucy was born, Collin and Sarah brought her to visit Justin's family. 
Justin made pork taquitos.

Collin was really excited for the taquitos! 

Justin's grandma got to meet Lucy. She loves babies so much!

 Grandma spent a while just talking to Lucy. 

My mother-in-law also got to meet Lucy. Collin calls my in-laws Mom and Dad too so their kids are honorary grandkids.

Sarah took this photo of Lucy and I. I love it so much!

A few days before Christmas my mom had a baking day for the family.

Jr helped open chocolates for the Kiss cookies.

Henry being a sad boy because he is too little for the big chocolates.

My sister Stephanie made some oreo truffles. They were very yummy. 

Baby cuddling break!

Uncle Matt

Jr getting into the Christmas spirit

Uncle Jeremiah

Making the Kiss cookies

Jr was a big helper!

Auntie Katie

My Christmas kitty! Its been 5 years since Justin brought him home.


Collin sent me a photo of him and Lucy and I sent back one of me and my baby 😁
My humor is impeccable.

Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment