Friday, June 2, 2017

Memorial Day

My in-laws threw their annual Memorial Day picnic this year on a chilly and rainy day.

Last year it was also raining and unbearably humid so I was happy with the cooler weather. 

My husband helped his family put tarps and canopies up and we stayed pretty dry.

There was some delicious picnic food!

and plenty of desserts

Shadow was on nap duty

My sister-in-law Jessica did a great job with the lights in the canopy. 

More napping! I guess that is what you do when you are a senior dog.

My mother-in-law and her sister-in-law chatting with the guests

During the break in the rain Uncle Dave started a bonfire

Playing basketball

Justin wearing his Christmas tree shirt 😄

After a few years of not doing the bubbles I was happy to see him try a new bubble recipe this year. I LOVE those big bubbles!

They are soo pretty!

The kids loved them a lot too!

Bailey decided to nap in this chair

Mike with Bailey

After food games

 This girl was pretty excited about that strawberry!


I'm thankful I was actually well enough to attend the picnic. It was a fun day regardless of the rain! 

Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment