Thursday, June 29, 2017

Father's Day

 On the Saturday before Father's day we went to visit my dad.

I look just like him! (without the famous 'stache of course!)

 We got my dad this handy gardening knife. It has ruler markings on the other side and is slightly shovel shaped.

******************************************************
On Sunday we visited Justin's family for Father's Day

Justin with his dad

On of Aunt Marianne's grandbabies

She is so cute!

My mother-in-law making fried dough

Uncle Dave petting Bailey


 Great Grandma with her daughter-in-law and Great granddaughter

 Bailey is too cute!

We sat and watched the chipmunks after lunch
Because it was SO humid out my poor camera's lens kept fogging up. I had to drastically edit this photo

I was so disappointed to miss getting high quality photos of the chipmunks.

Old man Shadow taking a rest after the festivities



 


Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment