Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Mother's Day

The weather on Mother's day this year was perfect.
It was just warm enough to spend time outside enjoying the sunshine

We spent Mother's day with my husband's family as my own family was away on vacation. 

My in-laws love board games!

This is a new game they have recently gotten into called "Small World"

I think my mother-in-law won!

Shadow turned 15 years old a few days before Mother's day. He is definitely showing his age now, but he is still a big sweetheart.

Nimbus found the perfect place for a nap. He is 11 now.

I have been taking some photos in my mother-in-law's garden. 

 I managed to take a few pictures of the mockingbird before he flew away.

Some beautiful yellow pansies

The last lonely chicken. 

 I love the colors on these pansies.

I'm not sure what kind of flowers these are, but they are very pretty!




Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment