Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Steve & Cher's 30th Anniversary Party

This year my husband's parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary! To celebrate the occasion Justin and his sister planned a surprise party with the help of family and friends.

We threw the party a couple weeks before their actual anniversary date at a local park. 
My sister-in-law told her parents we were having a little picnic with Justin and I at this park. 

 Justin and Jessica put a lot of thought, care, hard work and love into the surprise party.


Jessica and I worked together on collecting old photos and current photos for this fence display. My sister-in-law has a knack for decorating for parties! 

A peach and strawberry filled vanilla cake.

 Justin's Aunt Stephanie made these adorable party favors!

 My in-laws are avid beekeepers so the theme was all around bees and honey.

 I thoroughly enjoyed going through the old albums and seeing pictures of my husband's family through the years.

One of our former teens from our youth group painted this beautiful plaque for my in-laws! 

I love these old photos of my husband as a child! 

I thought the little clothespins were just too cute!

Aunt Marianne made these beautiful bouquets for the tables.

We were blessed to have so many people to help set up the party!

Part of the surprise was a lot of the out-of-state family members had come down for the party. 

 It was a little chilly but the pavilion had a fire pit!

My in-law's arrive!

They knew we were up to *something* but didn't expect all the family that would be at the party.

Successful surprise!! 

Justin's dad greeting his nephew.

Even though it was cold out we had a great party

Justin's grandparents

Some of the cousins

Justin's dad and mom looking at the display

There was so much food!

I'm all about picnic food personally. 

Aunt Stephanie made cookies. They were amazing.

Cutting the cake!

So cute!!

 

Congrats on 30 years to my in-laws!







 We love you both!
Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment