Monday, May 1, 2017

Fajita Fling

We decided to throw a party for the people who helped us with our move back in March

 Justin decided to make chicken fajitas for the party food. He used an Alton Brown marinade recipe for the veggies and chicken and marinated them overnight.

My nephew showing off his cute hat.

Starting the vegetables

 My brother helped with preparing the cheese for the fajitas

I got to show Collin Levi the new blocks we got for him to play with when he visits us.

 I guess they were delicious?

Collin making quesadillas 

It smelled amazing in the kitchen

 My brother loves to cook

 Nachos hot out of the oven

Fran was a huge help during the move especially on my bad back days when I was struggling to pack.

The day we had the party it was beautiful out, so some people ate on our front porch.

My nephew was a bit too excited about jumping off the porch so my mother-in-law helped keep him from getting a little too adventurous. 

of course I had to take a photo with my nephew! 

 Sarah and Collin Levi 

enjoying the weather

 giving his daddy a kiss

 he wasn't sure about those bunny ears

Justin and I are so thankful for all the friends and family members who helped us pack and move. It was such a huge blessing! 

Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment