Sunday, May 21, 2017

Surprise Party For Sarah!

My brother threw a surprise party for his wife's birthday this past April. We had a wonderful time and the surprise was successful!

 My aunt and my cousin with Collin Levi

My grandma!

My cousin, my nephew and my youngest sister!

Enjoying the beautiful weather

Brutus is getting big! It's crazy remembering how tiny he was last October

I personally love picnic food!

My grandma (on my dad's side) and my mom 

Collin was very happy his surprise worked!

 It was so pretty out!

Matthew photobombed my picture! 

Collin Levi and his uncle Caleb

Uncle Matt gets a kiss!

My dad with Brutus

Sarah's cake. Collin said he used the "1" candle because Sarah's a "#1 Wife!" 

My grandma is too cute!

The cake was delicious!

Katey and M. watching Collin Levi

Collin and Sarah!

aww

Brutus wanted kisses too!

Family photo! Don't you just love my nephew's expression??

It was mildly chilly so Collin started a fire. 

Uncle Jeremiah with Levi!


*************************************************************************

At the time of the party Sarah's cat was pregnant 

Molly got quite a large belly so we were anxiously awaiting kittens. Her first litter was just one kitten! I have never ever heard of that!

A couple days after the party Sarah texted me this picture! Molly had five kittens!!! I have more pictures of them coming soon! 

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment