Thursday, April 20, 2017

Our Easter

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter with your family and friends! This year I was a little sick but I was able to spend some time with my husband's family.

 My in-laws made a delicious Easter lunch and it was so pretty out we had our meal outside on the porch

It was very windy but not cold at all.

Justin's aunt made lemon cookies!

Look at that beard!

My mother-in-law made a perfect, crack-less cheesecake

Because their birthdays were in a couple days (today is my father-in-law's birthday!) we celebrated after lunch. 

Happy Birthday!!

My mother-in-law cutting the cheesecake. It was delicious!

We gave her a Dr. Who necklace for her birthday

Aunt Stephanie's perfectly-lemon bread.

Some of the little cousins

the wind eventually destroyed these tulip blooms unfortunately

 Pansies!

At one point we had a sudden rain burst for about 10 minutes. Shadow seemed to enjoy it!

 Justin reading the instructions to a new board game

 After dinner relaxing
 
 Look at that sunlight through the petals. So pretty!

I love when sunlight illuminates plants

the adorable-even-if-grumpy Nimbus

 Shadow enjoying the wind

Playing Small World

They had fun

 
Easter always feels like the official kick off to spring (and seasonal allergies)
I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment