Sunday, October 2, 2016

Hello October,


Hello everyone!

It's finally October and you know what that means? It's fall!
 Break out the apple cider!

I started off this month with a bang by getting sick with a cold a few days ago. I felt the scratchiness in my throat and knew that the cold bug had finally caught up to me. It's been about 5 days since I started feeling sick and I think I'm finally on the mend, I am looking forward to not coughing my brains out soon. 

Once I am feeling better I will be able to venture out and hopefully take some photos of the leaves as they change. We get some beautiful colors around here mid October and I can't wait!

In other news I have already begun preparing for Christmas time. I have about 75% of my Christmas shopping done already. I prefer to get it done early so I'm not rushing in December.  I love Christmas and I like to take my time and fully enjoy it. This Christmas Eve will be extra exciting because it will be my nephew's first birthday! 

The fall season always makes me feel nostalgic for my childhood. I've been watching old home videos and looking at old photos. 

I hope you all have a beautiful October

Love, Rebecca



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment