Friday, October 7, 2016

Moving Day! Collin and Sarah

During September my brother Collin and his wife Sarah said goodbye to apartment life and bought their first home! There was a lot of work to be done to the house before they could move in and my whole family helped out. 

Once the house was ready for the move Justin and I, my dad and some of my brothers were ready!

Halfway through the moving process we stopped for lunch. We had a huge sub sandwich but there were no knives to cut it with. Collin had to break lout a little pocket knife and carefully cut up some slices for us. Oops!

Still trying to cut that sub!

Hey look it's me! I didn't do any heavy lifting due to my back but I was able to help get boxes of essentials unpacked and put away. 

The bathroom door wouldn't close completely, my Dad and Justin were trying to fix it. 

Beginnings of Collin Levi's room!

 The kitchen. That bright minty green wall will eventually be painted over.

This wall used to be blue, Collin painted it a white/soft grey shade.

The red wall. This color looks stunning in person!

This room had VERY old wallpaper. The house was built sometime in the 1940s and the wallpaper had to be at least from the 50s. Now it's a beautiful slate grey. 

I'm thankful we were able to help Collin and Sarah move in. I can't wait to see the house fully decorated once they are done unpacking all those items. 

A big congrats to my little bro on his first home! 

Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment