Thursday, September 22, 2016

Eyes of Blue


Look at these stunning blue eyes! Oliver is one handsome cat. I love having him around. So many times I will wake up to find him curled up next to me in the mornings, sometimes he will even snuggle up between Justin and I. 

During the day when he isn't sleeping he will follow me around the house and hang out in whichever room I'm currently in. Oliver is notorious for dashing up onto the bed when I'm getting ready to go to sleep and flop belly up right in front of my pillow making it impossible for me to get into bed without moving him first. 

Whenever I sit in my rocking chair he usually will jump onto my lap, turn around and put his rear end in my face as he decides to sit on me. *how kind* 

Whenever I brush him he HAS to lick my arm. He won't let me brush him unless he gets to "groom" me back. I don't mind it but cat's tongues are like sandpaper! 

He is a big sweetheart, always greets us at the door- often purring his hellos. He loves to snuggle, loves being carried and is just one amazing animal. I'm completely sold on the Ragdoll breed and I highly recommend them to people looking for a cat.

Love Rebecca






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment