Thursday, October 20, 2016

Beautiful October

Mid October is the peak time to see the beautiful autumn leaves here in New England. 
Last weekend we woke up bright a early to catch the morning light for some photos. 

In our home town there is a lot of bright orange tones.

Look at those yellows!

Justin drives down this road every day for work and he was excited to show me what it looks like with the leaves and sunlight during the morning. What a beautiful drive he has every day! 

We also stopped at "our park" where we had our wedding photos done five years ago.

I love catching the light through the leaves

Look at this fuzzy plant!

I can't decided if I like orange or red better when it comes to autumn leaves...

 Red is so pretty, but so is orange...and yellow...and green....

I hope all my readers who are not in an area where leaves change are enjoying these photos. At least you don't have to rake all these leaves!

Justin walking on the bridge

I have never actually been to the watch tower or the boardwalk... I should probably do that sometime. 

It's like peeking into a magical world

We haven't had much rain so the waterfall is small right now. Still pretty!

Leaves floating on the lake

Reflection of the trees in the lake- can you see the ripple? There are all sorts of critters that live in this lake

I love autumn! 

Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment