Wednesday, October 12, 2016

October Notes

During a recent visit to see my parents and siblings my brother and his family also stopped by. My mom was of course excited to see her grandson!

Collin Levi loves his Grandma!

My nephew is a little over 9 months old now and is starting to scoot around. He hasn't figured out how to crawl just yet but he is pretty fast!

My dad made this window frame into a wall decor for my mom. I think it looks adorable!

Grandpa and Grandson!

Some of the kids playing Risk with Justin

These two are just way too cute together! 

Jeremiah and Matt planning their strategies.

The leaves are starting to change here! My parents have one tree that changes pretty early in October. It has gorgeous red leaves.

Katey collected these leaves and the dandelion

 Katey said this was the prettiest leaf she could find!

Even though it's mid October my mom's knockout roses are still blooming and there are some new buds starting!


Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment