Tuesday, May 3, 2016

NEBC Alumni Game

In mid April my husband and I went to our college's alumni game/banquet. It was great to meet up with people we hadn't seen in a while! 

My dad brought my youngest siblings to watch the game, he also got to spend some time with his grandson! 

Caleb was so eager to chat with me that we had to keep reminding him to watch out for stray basketballs! 

A few shots from the game. Home team won, alumni lost but put in a good show.




Katelyn, Sarah and Bekah 

The players. I know less than half of these guys... 5 years is a long time for college students

Home team! 

Some of the alumni

We got to catch up with Amanda and Bruce. 

During the banquet we skyped with Dr. and Mrs. Blaser

so many people!!

watching the skype feed

this cake was pretty good

My mom is smiling at me in this photo- do you see her? :)

Coach Donny talking about the students

The students won various awards. 

I'm not one to watch sports but it was nice to catch up with friends we hadn't seen in a while. So many newly weds, pregnancies and babies! It is amazing just how much can happen in 5 years.

Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment