Friday, April 22, 2016

A Day With Collin Levi

My sister-in-law Sarah invited me over to the spend the day with her this past week. 

I loved the extra long time chatting with Sarah and playing with my chunky 4 month old nephew 

 Molly even let me hold her a few times when she wasn't busy soaking up the sunshine.

Collin Levi is starting to get into that smiley stage that I love in babies. His coos and giggles warm my heart! 

I loved his little play gym- this fox made a soft tinkling sound that was a lot like a wind chime! 

Collin Levi really seems to love it!

 This mischievous little bunny reminded me of Totoro

It was very cute to see my brother come home from work, kiss his wife and grab his son to go rest after a long day at work. 

It was a wonderful afternoon with Sarah and the baby and I can't wait to do it again sometime! I am so very blessed to be able to have a close relationship with my sister-in-law. 

Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment