Friday, May 27, 2016

It's a Kitten!

My cat has *such* a hard life you guys...sleeping and eating and playing... :)

My brother loves how cuddly Oliver is.

Justin chilling with our nephew

On to the kitten as promised in the title!  My brother and his wife already have a black and white cat named Molly and they wanted to get her a friend since she is shy. This is their new kitten Jack.

I had hurt my back a few weeks ago and my brother and sister-in-law were so kind to bring the kitten over for me to meet and to cheer me up. It worked! 

Oliver wasn't too sure about Jack though, but he was a good boy! 

Collin with his baby boys

Such a cute family

Look at those blues eyes. Apparently Jack's father is a long haired orange tabby so Collin is hoping he might end up a long haired cat like his dad.

I couldn't get over how tiny he was! 

A week later I was feeling better and got to see Jack interacting with Molly. 

She lets him know that she is the boss but will let him snuggle with her. 

Bonus pic: chubby baby toes! 






Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment