Sunday, August 30, 2015

Favorite Photos of the Week- Hummingbirds


My Grandma loves hummingbirds and when ever I visit her house I keep an eye on her bird feeder to see if I can catch a glimpse of those fast and agile birds.

Here are some of my favorite photographs of hummingbirds that I found on DeviantART this past week. These photographers do an AMAZING and beautiful job and I especially appreciate the talent required to photograph these tiny and colorful little birds. Enjoy! 



Humming Bird Colorado 2010 (Rufous Hummingbird)
by artbor 



by Jamie-MacArthur



Perched and Pretty (Costa's Hummingbird)
by ariseandrejoice



The Pose (White-necked Jacobin Hummingbird)
by braindrainphotos



Hummingbird Flasher (Broadtail Hummingbird)
by papatheo



My favorite hummingbird is definitely the Fiery-throated Hummingbird- I mean just look at those colors!!


Do you have hummingbirds where you live? 
Which photo is your favorite?
Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hummingbirds were my aunts favorite bird and she had a whole collection of feeders outside her window. Every time I see a hummingbird I think of her (she passed away in 1995). We don't have many here but occasionally I see one.

    And now I wonder what on earth the shutter speed was for the photographer to be able to take that first photo - amazing!

    Thanks so much for sharing,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete