Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Cat and a Rabbit

My brother Collin, his wife Sarah and their kitty Molly. 

Molly is a very curious little cat

Justin's shoes are her favorite things to play-attack when we visit.

She is a very mischievous little cat.

During a recent visit my brother and his wife brought their cat. Here is Molly's opinion on my decorating choices....she isn't impressed.

Collin wanted to see how Molly would react to my rabbit, Percy. They sniffed each other a bit but Percy couldn't have cared less. Lettuce is far more interesting.

Molly loves her mommy!


Here is a little video of Molly goofing around. It's pretty cute!

Love, Rebecca




*****************************************************
Thankyou for everyone's prayers for my kidney stone issue, I passed the stone and am back to normal. Now comes the fun part with trying to figure out why I got the stone in the first place. 






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment