Monday, December 1, 2014

Silent Night





Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone I can now safely post Christmas songs right?? 
Personally once mid November hits I give in and break out the Christmas music. I usually start with Silent Night. It is such a pretty and classic Christmas song. Afterwards I usually will get into the more festive carols.

I have kinda made it a tradition on this blog to post a lot of Christmas music during December and I plan to continue that tradition this year too!


What are your favorite Christmas hymns?
Any favorite Christmas carols?

It is hard for me to pick just one Christmas Hymn but I do love Angels We Have Heard On High and I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day.

As far as a favorite Christmas carol, Carol of the Bells is my absolute favorite. It really gets me all excited for the holidays!

Comment your favorite Christmas tunes! I will try to post them :)

Love, Rebecca



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I like the traditional songs the most and really like music by large choirs such as the Cambridge singers. Ok, so I am a sucker for large British choirs. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas music and start playing it in November.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas music!! One of my favorite Christmas songs is What Child Is This!

    ReplyDelete