Thursday, December 11, 2014

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas - Bing Crosby


I finally have all my Christmas decor unpacked and out! It may not be much but at least it is very cute! 

So many Christmas plushies... 

I liked how nice and simple this looks.

The doll/frame is a gift from my childhood, I added a more recent photo this year.
The embroidered tiny pillow on the frame is a gift from my good friend Natalia. 

My husband's grandma gave us her nativity set. It is handpainted and from 1978. I'm in love with the camels! 



Is it beginning to look like Christmas in your home? Or does your family wait till it is much closer to Christmas? My grandma used to put up her tree on the week of Christmas and take it down the next day!

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment