Monday, December 15, 2014

Sarah's Bridal Shower


My brother's fiancee had her bridal shower this past weekend. It was a fun and exciting event! We had good food and some great laughs. The video above is of Sarah opening one of her gifts. She received two toasters and Caleb had a hilarious opinion on what she should do with the extra toaster!  


The cake was supposed to have a more pink colored frosting...but it was still delicious!

The gift table was covered with presents.

The bride-to-be arrives!

Katelyn taking a photo with Sarah! The photo she took is in the corner. How cute?
Katelyn's video about the shower can be seen here.

Caleb, Sarah and Rebekah.

Cousins!

The guests. We had a wonderful turnout!

The pastor's wife gave the devotional. This little Christmas house was a gift from her and another lady in the church to start off Sarah's christmas decor.

One of the cute little cakes.

Preparing to open gifts. I put all the photos together below!









A great big basket of snowman decor and home items. Very cute!

Caleb was a big helper and gave Sarah all the gifts from the table. He did an awesome job!

My sister and our cousin Madison watching the present opening.

Madison and Aunt Elaine

Cutest cousins ever!

After the shower and all the cleanup we brought the gifts the apartment of the future newlyweds!

It was quite packed with all the kids and gifts! It is a cute little apartment and I bet they can hardly wait to start their life together!

***************************************************************************



Justin and I put together a bunch of these jars as centerpieces for Sarah and Collin's wedding. I saw a similar idea on pinterest. We found the burlap, lace, ribbon and twine at Walmart, the flowers are from Afloral.com and the mason jars are from my husband's mom. We hot glued the burlap and lace and tied the ribbon. It's not as perfect as little old picky me would like but Sarah and Collin loved them so I'm happy!

Oh and I pin some awesome stuff on my boards so you should follow me :)
If you want... lol


Love, Rebecca




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment