Sunday, December 21, 2014

Once in Royal David's City

Hello everyone! I was able to attend our church's Christmas cantata this year! My back was very sore towards the end but it was nice to be there. 



Justin dressed as Caesar. A lady in the church made everyone's costumes and she did a gorgeous job!

The beginning of the Nativity story.

Angels and the shepherds.

Justin as King Herod

The Wise Men with King Herod and later visiting the child Jesus

The children's choir did an awesome job! The little girl in the red dress has the cutest little singing voice.

Justin also sang a solo piece.

The choir sang beautifully.

My in-laws singing with another couple. It is so great to see my father-in-law up and walking. The healing from the back surgery has been going well for him. I am so happy he is well enough to enjoy Christmas celebrations! 



I hope you all have a great week as you finish up all the Christmas preparations. May all your cookies turn out perfect, your travels be safe and your Christmas a happy day!

Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment